EC4H Online 2020/21
From October, EC4H is launching a new programme of online webinars, short workshops and 3-hour topic workshops:
- Anticipatory care planning: community & care homes
- ACP in hospitals (Treatment escalation/emergency care planning)
- Responding to adverse events and complaints
- Having realistic conversations (Shared decision-making in practice)
- Being Open after Adverse Events (Maternity)
To be kept informed, subscribe to our newsletter.
Workshops available now:
- Being Open after an Adverse Event webinar
- EC4H Talking About Anticipatory Care Planning in Hospitals (Online)
- Responding to complaints during COVID-19 (online)
- Communication Challenges in NHS Practice: A workshops for Senior Speciality Trainees in Palliative Medicine, Oncology and Acute Medicine
Click on the title to find out more and book a place.
Apply for a workshop through your board
What they say
I had been concerned about role play pre workshop but felt it was extremely useful in practice. It felt like a safe, non-threatening environment with a proactive group who supported each other. The trainers were enthusiastic, encouraging and supportive and gave constructive criticism and positive feedback in equal measure. I learned to be careful about how an apology is presented and to pause to ensure that information is received. I really enjoyed this course.
A very positive experience – everyone can learn from coming on this course