A one-day, interactive workshop
Date: 20th November 2017
DGRI Education Centre
09:00 – 16:30
Free to NHS Dumfries and Galloway employees
The workshop focuses on conversations around end of life care, deteriorating health, treatment options and planning for the future. It is suited to anyone who routinely has conversations around end of life care with patients, family members and colleagues.
- Review their current practice in communicating with patients, families and other professionals about deteriorating health and care planning.
- Identify personal learning objectives and develop strategies for addressing these within a supported peer learning group
- Critique and apply relevant literature/ theory on effective communication
- Identify ways of increasing communication effectiveness in their own practice
[intense_content_section background_type=”color” background_color=”#fffedb” padding_top=”10″ padding_left=”10″ padding_right=”10″]
Booking – Application Form
You will be informed by email when your application has been received and a place has been reserved for you; usually within 7-10 days.
We will contact you to arrange payment where required.
- Pre-workshop information is available for participants on our secure EC4H Workshops website.You will receive a link to and a password to allow you to access more information and resources for your workshop about 2 weeks before the workshop. Occasionally emails end up in spam so please check for this and contact us if you do not receive your login.
- We will ask you to complete an online, pre-workshop evaluation – please do this as soon as possible as we use this information to plan your workshop
Workshop Coordinator: Ross Warwick